List of New Top Startup Companies in Bangalore 2021 – Bangalore ranks in the first position compared to the other city for startups in India. It is also known as the Silicon Valley of India. Bangalore is also known as the home nation to India’s largest Information Technologies (IT) companies, like IBM Ltd, Infosys Ltd, Wipro, Dell EMC, MindTree, and many more.
India was seen to be the 3rd largest tech startup ecosystem in the world. Many people make their startup in Bangalore, and many of them are making their headquarters in Bangalore because of their environment. We are selecting some of the famous startups in Bangalore which is running at this time. There are so many Startup Companies in Bangalore.
Bangalore infrastructure and culture are made hugely favourable for Startups, and many businesses are beginning anywhere have started to shift their business in Bangalore. That’s why Bangalore known as the Silicon Valley of India.
ZoomCar (Top Startup Companies in Bangalore 2021)
ZoomCar is the first self-drive car rental company in India which is launched in 2013 in Bangalore. The company operates over 3,000 vehicles in 22 cities across the country.
ZoomCar was founded by David Back and Greg Morgan, an American duo studying at the University of Pennsylvania. Both David and Morgan dropped out of school to move to India and pursue ZoomCar. After two years of ZoomCar launched in 2015, David resigned from the company for some personal reason and back to America.
ZoomCar started with a capital of $21500 and a fleet of only seven cars. ZoomCar raised $45.2 Million from the group of investors. It provides cars on an hourly, daily, weekly, and also monthly basis. They carry all range of cars Swift Desire to BMW and Mercedes for A-Class people.
ZoomCar are divided our cars into 3 segments:
- Zoom light- The Zoom light is for Ideal choice for long Trips, Office Work, and Multiday Bookings.
- Zoom Classic- The Zoom Classic is ideal for daily use or General Use and also for Weekend Trips.
- Zoom XL- The Zoom XL is used for long trips or for the Joy of Driving so you can rent Zoom XL.
If you want a Selfdrive car for rent, you can visit his website link….. and Also, you can check out his application on the play store and book any car on rent.
Razorpay is a Startup Companies in Bangalore
Razorpay is a financial technology company which is located in Bangalore, India. It was founded by Harsil Mathur and Sashank Kumar in 2014. This company provided payment solutions for businesses to process and disbursed payments.
Razorpay is the platform where you deal with all payment modes, Including Credit Card, Netbanking, Debit Card, UPI, and Wallets, including Airtel Money, Jio Money, Ola Money PayZapp, and Mobikwik. Also, you can pay for your application and website.
Razorpay was the second startup in India which is selected for Y Combinator. It received $120,000 funding plus 3 months of support and mentoring from Y Combinator and mentors/investors in Silicon Valley. and it is one of the biggest Startup Companies in Bangalore 2021 Chennai startups
- In October 2015, Razorpay received $9 million in funding from Tigers Global Management and Matrix Partners.
- On July 1, 2018, Razorpay completed a series B funding round Global Management, and It completed a venture funding round with $100,000 funding from Mastercard.
- In June 2019, Razorpay completed a series C funding round with $75 million from Ribbit Capital, Y Combinator, and Tiger Global Management.
We are given link with its website and application if you want to payment with Razorpay
FeedMyPockets (New Top Startup Companies in Bangalore)
FeedMyPocket is based on the demand of staffing platform startups in Bangalore. It is founded by Prashant Janadri and Naveen Ramachandra in 2017. Prashant Janadri is the co-founder and director of Feed MyPocket. This startup uses capital strength from its tech infrastructure and expands operations.
FeedMyPocket is a staffing marketplace where they appoint college students for hourly, small temporary work, and seasonal jobs. It is also provided with a workforce management solution for employers to express their talent and manage hourly or part-time jobs.
It currently operates in Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, and Hyderabad. The company growing at 33% per month and focuses on adding more active users (Supply Chain) to its platform. FeedMyPocket has been downloaded more than 1 lakh.
Besides the mobile app, It runs a web portal for recruiters and job candidates. FeedMYPocket gets 3,500 jobs on the platform over 100 clients. It claims that they fulfil the requirement in up to 6 hours and it also claimed that it fulfilled about 25,000 job requirements, about 6000 students. It comes under Top 10 Startup Companies in Bangalore 2021
It is owned and operated by StellerSlog Technovation Private Limited and disbursed nearly Rs.2 crore wages among students who worked more than 2.5 lakh working hours. And his clients range from startups to Fortune 500 like FundsIndia, Grofers, ITC Limited, Milkbasket, Quikeride, Stanza, SBI, and more.
Udaan India’s largest B2B marketplace
Another famous Bangalore startup Udaan. It is a B2B marketplace specially designed for the retailer, empower, traders, wholesalers, and manufacturer. Hiveloop Technology Private Limited runs Udaan, and it is Initiate for small and medium businesses in India.
It is founded by three Flipkart employees Amod Malviya, Vaibhav Gupta, and Sujeet Kumar, in 2016. Udaan is one of the fastest-growing unicorn startups in India by providing the benefit of online commerce. The Idea to connect with traders, manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers on a single platform via a mobile app.
A startup valued at $1 Billion or above and join the unicorn club, Udaan losses 108%, around Rs.923.4 crore from the financial year 2020. The company is registered Rs.225.6 crore revenue from the financial year 2019-20, a 19-times jump of Rs.11.83 crore more than before 2018-19. Moreover, It comes under the Top 10 Startup Companies in Bangalore 2021
Vedantu an online learning platform
Vedantu is the most successful online learning portal startup founded in 2014 by four IITians-Pulkit Jain, Saurabh Saxena, Vamsi Krishna, and Anand Prakash. The founder began to work, and very early, they could reach millions through the internet. Startup Companies in Bangalore
Vedantu basically stands for ‘Veda’ and ‘Tantu’, ‘Knowledge’ and ‘Network’. Today, Vedantu claims that to be the 1st company to start live online learning for all classes starts from Kindergarten to 12th board standard (K-12). They cover all the syllabus of all the boards and Prepare for competitive exams like NEET and JEE. Moreover, It comes under the Top 10 Startup Companies in Bangalore 2021
- Vedantu raised about $200 million through funding rounds. The company is gained a lot of investors in 2020 itself. Vedantu funding timeline:
- February 2020: It raised $24 million in a funding round which is headed by Granite Global Ventures (GGV) Capital.
- April 2020: It raised $12.5 million during the series C1 round by the Chinese venture capital firm called legend Capital.
- July 2020: it raised $100 million during its Series D round by the US-based Coatue Management.
Byju’s (It ranks in the first position in the Top 10 Startup Companies in Bangalore, India 2021)
Byju’s is a multinational online education platform which is developed by Think and Learn Privately Limited in 2011. The founder of Byju’s is Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath is also a director of Byju’s. The Headquartered of Byju’s in Bangalore, India. Moreover, It ranks in the first position in the Top 10 Startup Companies in Bangalore, India 2021
It is a platform where teachers teach and students to learn, it introduced a different education concept via the app and understand them in a better way. It mainly focuses on science and mathematics.
Every New startup chosen a target market, Byju’s has chosen the students target audience. it provides all entrance exams like NEET and JEE and it also, available for students from class 4 to 12 provided education in a very practical way with the 3D model so, it is easy for students to understand.
- Byju’s is raising about $150 million from The Union Bank of Switzerland (USB) Group at the valuation is about 16.5 billion.
- August 2017, it raised $40 million funding from Tencent Holdings.
- December 2018, It raised a large amount of about $540 million funding from General Atlantic Naspers and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.
- September 2020, It raised about $500 million funding from General Atlantic Naspers, Tiger Global Investment, Silver lake, and Owl Ventures.
- March 2021, It raised about $460, million in funding from many companies like B Capital, Baron Global Advantage Fund, Arison Holdings, TIGA, TCDS, XN Exponent, and MC Global Edtech Investment.
Meesho (It comes under the Top 10 Startup Companies in Bangalore 2021)
Meesho is an Indian social commerce platform that is one of the top startups in Bangalore, It is founded by Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal in December 2015. Meesho is one of the three companies to be selected for Y Combinator in 2016. The headquarter of Meesho in Bangalore. Moreover, Meesho comes under the Top 10 Startup Companies in Bangalore 2021and it is the latest unicorn Startup of the year.
Meesho enables small businesses and also individuals who start their online stores with the help of social channels such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. Meesho is also part of google’s first batch of Google Launchpad. and Startup Companies in Bangalore that is funded by Facebook
- Meesho is turned into a unicorn after the funding round of Softbank. Meesho is valued to fundraise value at $2.1 billion.
- November 5, 2018- It raised about $50 million in funding round C from the lead investors DST Partners, Shunwei Capital, and RPS Ventures.
- August 12, 2019- It raised about $125 million in funding in series D from the lead investor’s Proses and Naspers.
- April 5, 2021- It raised about $300 million funding in series E from the Late-stage Venture and the lead investors are SoftBank, Proses Venture, Facebook, Knollwood Investment, and Shunwei Capital.
GamesKraft (It comes under the Top 10 Startup Companies in Bangalore 2021)
GamesKraft private incorporated on 6 June 2017. It is a classified Non-government company that is registered at the registrar companies in Bangalore, India. Prithvi Singh founder GamesKraft Technologies Private Limited.
GameKraft Technologies Private was held its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 31st December 2020 and the balance sheet was filed on 31 March 2020. Moreover, It comes under the Top 10 Startup Companies in Bangalore 2021
GameKraft is a highly experienced tech company and It delivers mobile games and the web with interactive design and experience. It launches the Rummy game and this is humble, start from the fastest growing gaming startup in the country. As per the report that the online rummy game is counted as the best rummy site in India.
- August 29, 2019- It receives the first funding seed which is raised $835.7k Dollar funding from the investors are
- Tracxn Labs and also GameKraft.
- June 2, 2020-It raised $1.8 million funding in series A from Speciale Invest and GamesKraft.
Related posts – Business models & the detailed case studies
- Top 27 Robotics Companies in 2021
- Business Administration Degree 2021- Graduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D. Full Details
- Top 15 Chinese Mobile Companies – Smartphone, Founder, Full Details
- Top 14 Tastiest Pizza Company in the United States
- Top 10 Paint Companies in India 2021- Based on their market capitalization.